KCBJ (KMIZ) in Columbia, Missouri, 1982-1985

sross1800

Hi there! :) My name's Sean! :) I'm 25 years old (tomorrow's my 26th birthday!), and I've got autism. Since NBC is my all time favorite television network, and since I like the television shows and television commercials that originally aired on NBC from December 31, 1993 and before (before both "Friends" and "ER" both premiered on NBC in September of 1994) while Johnny Carson and Jay Leno were hosting "The Tonight Show" on NBC (before anybody even heard of Jimmy Fallon), and since I go to Columbia, Missouri once every 3 months to the autism clinic (I live near St. Louis with my grandparents), where can I find video and/or photos of KMIZ, the ABC television affiliate in Columbia, from 1982 to 1985 when it was an NBC television affiliate, and was known as KCBJ? :)

Thanks! :)

Sean

Hi there! :) My name's Sean! :) I'm 25 years old (tomorrow's my 26th birthday!), and I've got autism. Since NBC is my all time favorite television network, and since I like the television shows and television commercials that originally aired on NBC from December 31, 1993 and before (before both "Friends" and "ER" both premiered on NBC in September of 1994) while Johnny Carson and Jay Leno were hosting "The Tonight Show" on NBC (before anybody even heard of Jimmy Fallon), and since I go to Columbia, Missouri once every 3 months to the autism clinic (I live near St. Louis with my grandparents), where can I find video and/or photos of KMIZ, the ABC television affiliate in Columbia, from 1982 to 1985 when it was an NBC television affiliate, and was known as KCBJ? :)

Thanks! :)

Sean

n_a.jpg.67916c9f343742e80bfcb199e996ce88.jpg

Archived