Megyn Kelly to NBC

mountainave

I wonder if she will have something on MSNBC as well. It seems like she is going to get 9am TODAY or they are going to cancel Days of Our Lives for her. That would be a Katie Couric flashback. Now seems like Dateline will only be Friday nights and it's summer Dateline Saturday night Mystery edition.

Be careful, others may start calling you the forum police.

She could be a replacement for the flop Harry Connick talk show.

Harry airs on mostly FOX stations in the bigger markets. And I wouldn't call it a flop just yet.

I wonder if it does replace TODAY'S TAKE, is there a possibility that Hoda & Kathie Lee stays at 10am and Megyn Kelly gets 9am. Also does displaced Tamron get the previously eliminated news anchor role on the mothership TODAY?

I wonder if it does replace TODAY'S TAKE, is there a possibility that Hoda & Kathie Lee stays at 10am and Megyn Kelly gets 9am. Also does displaced Tamron get the previously eliminated news anchor role on the mothership TODAY?

CAT FIGHT!!!!

Archived