Random Guy Dances To BBC News Theme

Jess

Its a great theme. Use it as my ringtone.

I've been assembling a top ten list of my favorite news themes for about a year now, and while I keep changing my mind on most of the list, the top three positions are solid. This theme tops that list. It's so unique, yet attention-getting and newsy. They use a short cut as the alert sound on iOS and it never fails to grab my attention.

(For those wondering, number two is MCTYW, and number three is Meet The Press/Pulse of Events.)

I've been assembling a top ten list of my favorite news themes for about a year now, and while I keep changing my mind on most of the list, the top three positions are solid. This theme tops that list. It's so unique, yet attention-getting and newsy. They use a short cut as the alert sound on iOS and it never fails to grab my attention.

(For those wondering, number two is MCTYW, and number three is Meet The Press/Pulse of Events.)

The 1st version of the theme, used in 1999-2003 is the best one IMO.

Archived