WBIN reporter's daughter creates image promo for station

William1111

Something I haven't seen before.... a station decided they didn't want a professional image campaign done, so I guess they approached reporter Gail Huff (husband of Scott Brown) and her daughter, former American Idol contestant Ayla Brown to create an image campaign for the station.

Thoughts?

PS: I don't think it's bad at all, just thought the nepotism was interesting.

Something I haven't seen before.... a station decided they didn't want a professional image campaign done, so I guess they approached reporter Gail Huff (husband of Scott Brown) and her daughter, former American Idol contestant Ayla Brown to create an image campaign for the station.

Thoughts?

PS: I don't think it's bad at all, just thought the nepotism was interesting.

I've seen this promo before. They did a great job. NH1 as a whole is doing pretty good for a new news department in terms of news quality (although they can be over-sensational occasionally, especially with political coverage), but they are no match for uber-dominant WMUR as far as ratings go.

Archived