Identify a theme/package from its signature?

ChesapeakeTV

Hey folks,

This is a very odd request, but a friend of mine who I've been exposing to some TV news music brought up a particular signature that I am completely blanking on. I've tried poking around the NMSA on the thought that it might have been used in Spokane or somewhere in Texas, but nothing really leapt out. I was wondering if someone else might be able to recognize it, since I just can't seem to place a name to it.

Here it is in "dah" form (italics indicate low notes, normal text medium, bold high, bold italics highest):

dah dah dah dah daah daah daaaah

Thanks...and sorry if that isn't enough to go on. It's all I have.

Hey folks,

This is a very odd request, but a friend of mine who I've been exposing to some TV news music brought up a particular signature that I am completely blanking on. I've tried poking around the NMSA on the thought that it might have been used in Spokane or somewhere in Texas, but nothing really leapt out. I was wondering if someone else might be able to recognize it, since I just can't seem to place a name to it.

Here it is in "dah" form (italics indicate low notes, normal text medium, bold high, bold italics highest):

dah dah dah dah daah daah daaaah

Thanks...and sorry if that isn't enough to go on. It's all I have.

You could hum it and upload it to Soundcloud or Bandcamp.

KUSI Special Report during the Danielle Van Dam murder trial had a suspense news theme.

It was also used on some CBS prime time show promos during that time.

Still to this day I can't find it.

It had a lot of Bells and violins

Archived