Dr. Drew leaving HLN.

JoseRM303

And the network continues its' downward spiral. Honestly, they're better off shutting it down and using the old channel space to expand Boomerang. Given how they're actually putting in effort on that network, it'd make way more sense.

Also confirmed is that Erica Hill is taking the 1p-3p slot replacing "The Daily Share" ... the last vestige of Albie Hecht's failed "social media" rebrand.

Of note is that some right wing nut jobs (redundant at this point) are claiming that Drew was fired because he believed the conspiracy theories regarding Hillary Clinton's health.

But let me get this straight: Ashleigh Banfield is only getting an hour-long show (or a two-hour show) sandwiched in between hours and hours of worn-out "Forensic Files" reruns? Just what in the hell are they doing?

Honesty I thought Dr.Drew was canceled way before now. I actually met him once and it wasn't a pleasant experience. I was on a date in LA and he was upset because he wanted the table where I was sitting and made a big fuss. They moved me and my date to the table directly beside him and he was saying slick s#!+ the whole time. We was both over it.

Archived