New Premier League Logo Brings New Graphics

WCAUTVNBC10

The new Premier League season kicked off today complete with the new (and imo unfairly panned) logo and that's brought along some minor changes on NBC's end with new titles for their studio shows and new replay transitions. (Screenshots later)

Premier League Extra Time got a whole new graphics package whose base colors are magenta and cyan and are a big departure from the previous look. (NBC Sports' app prevents screenshots so you'll have to see for yourself there)

Premier League Extra Time got a whole new graphics package whose base colors are magenta and cyan and are a big departure from the previous look. (NBC Sports' app prevents screenshots so you'll have to see for yourself there)

I had no issue taking a screen shot on my iPad. I love purplish colors as much as the next Ravens fan but it was a bit much.

[MEDIA=imgur]XfbRAlt[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=imgur]Bf0LTMw[/MEDIA]

There was also another graphic showing the positions and roster of the teams that looked a bit much. You can see what I'm talking about over at this post by rob at TVForum. I would post the images and link to the post but it appears that he hosted them on his own and don't want to waste bandwidth.

I had no issue taking a screen shot on my iPad. I love purplish colors as much as the next Ravens fan but it was a bit much.

[MEDIA=imgur]XfbRAlt[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=imgur]Bf0LTMw[/MEDIA]

There was also another graphic showing the positions and roster of the teams that looked a bit much. You can see what I'm talking about over at this post by rob at TVForum. I would post the images and link to the post but it appears that he hosted them on his own and don't want to waste bandwidth.

I actually like the construction of the look but they could have used a better color palate than that. The lime green accents clash with the fuchsia.

• 1 month later...

Archived