2016 NFL Season

Viper550

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It looks like they're doing a piecemeal graphics update. The studio look is all new (except for L3s) and that uses DIN too.

I noticed that on the baseball side. The pregame show graphics have some graphics that are glossier than others. Same outline/design, but like I said..Glossier. I was hoping they would at least add the team logo for this upcoming NFL Season.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I wonder if NBC is going to use the TNF graphics or the SNF graphics. Personally, I would prefer if they went SNF since the TNF graphics look so over the top and cartoonish.

The Thanksgiving game is part of the SNF package so they will use traditional NBC Sports/SNF look.

• 2 weeks later...
TNF's back

and apparently they were using the Law and Order theme music at one point?

Yes, they were. I only heard it once, because I didn't watch much, but it was going into a break while the refs were reviewing a play. Whether they played it for that reason, or it was totally random, I don't know. I'd lean toward the former, though.

• 3 weeks later...
[MEDIA=twitter]812131761715105794[/MEDIA]

Was this meant to be used on Saturday?

Don't know. But is NBC producing Sunday's game as they have a SNF game later in the evening? It appears the game is only airing locally on WPXI and WBAL with national coverage on NFL Network.

Archived