FOX29 New Studio

jb542

with WTXF now getting a new set which stations (O&O or former O&O) are still using the old set in a box that came with the first generation of O&O graphics?

WNYW is using the standard set as well as WFLD in Chicago.

Can't tell if some of those graphics on the monitor array are squished/the wrong aspect ratio or if the tight curve of the wall is screwing up the way things look from certain angles. The Phillies graphic and the "On Your Radar" one look especially bad.

Other than that, it's a pretty nice set.

Can't tell if some of those graphics on the monitor array are squished/the wrong aspect ratio or if the tight curve of the wall is screwing up the way things look from certain angles. The Phillies graphic and the "On Your Radar" one look especially bad.

Other than that, it's a pretty nice set.

I like the new set but I don't like how some of the graphics are squished like you said.

Also, it seem TXF took a hint from WPVI for this set, as everyone is standing in front of a screen more than sitting behind the desk.

While I like that aspect, JSYK--WPVI didn't do this this much. I Wish they did, though.

I can see how WTXF took some things from WPVI because they both have this on their video screens.upload_2016-8-2_12-5-27.png.147c39f0d1a4ee0f1fcab8786402c247.png

upload_2016-8-2_12-13-3.png.1c9c20e6f6dda2719133e782f6a0d27f.png

I agree. FOX29 always does that. Not sure why but it looks ridiculous

FOX29 zooms in sometimes but sometimes its fine. Like tonight, it was zoomed in a lot but the other night, it was normal

WFLD got a new animated backdrop that they can show live images on new lights a new presentaton screen and they removed that tacky FOX 32 Chicago logo from the back wall. I say they can keep using it a lil while longer til they get a new set. All Fox O&Os got the new graphics somw just opt not to use the one tacky white strip and use the updated blue one but all the other graphics are the same

Archived