NBC O&O Graphics (2016 Look N)

jb542

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the record,

was the first Comcast owned station to use a 10 day forecast back around January (maybe earlier).

So far, the stations who have the new graphics and/or use the 10 day forecast:

1. KNBC (No, Definitely notfour zones to cover)
  2. KNSD (No, Same thing with KNBC)
  3. KNTV (No, Same thing with KNBC)
  4. KXAS (Yes, Yes)
  5. WCAU (No, Yes)
  6. WMAQ (Yes, Yes)
  7. WNBC (Yes, Yes)
  8. WRC (Yes, Yes)
  9. WTVJ (Yes, No)
  10. WVIT (Yes, No [Two zones to cover])

Sounds like WRC went back to the Flagship with Working for You. Good stuff. That updated theme they were using was atrocious

From the open that was posted it sounded like their 2008 NBC collection with WFY signature theme. I don't think they ever did a Flagship mashup.

From the open that was posted it sounded like their 2008 NBC collection with WFY signature theme. I don't think they ever did a Flagship mashup.

The open is from one of the themes from NBC NG2 with the WFY logo. The closing they used back in 2008 (not sure what they use now) was the main theme from Flagship with the WFY logo.

When they first started, (open 1 on NMSA) back when they were in SD it was Flagship and then it was NG4 with the sig and now its NG2 with the sig and then they also have a semi custom pack as well.

A while ago, a certain website speculated that one of the channel 4's might be debuting a new/updated logo with the new graphics. With WNBC and WRC already in the books, KNBC has officially put that rumor to rest...

[MEDIA=vimeo]172805429[/MEDIA]

A while ago, a certain website speculated that one of the channel 4's might be debuting a new/updated logo with the new graphics. With WNBC and WRC already in the books, KNBC has officially put that rumor to rest...

That sounds like the updated cuts of LA Groove.

Here is the most likely unconfirmed lineup:

July 3-9: KNBC Look N Launch

July 6-9: WCAU Look N Launch

July 10-16: KNTV Look N Launch

July 17-23: KNSD Look N Launch

NECN is reportedly getting new graphics but unconfirmed and I don't think it will be Look N.

NECN is reportedly getting new graphics but unconfirmed and I don't think it will be Look N.

Do you know if they'll finally use the new cuts of LA groove?

The graphics match the set quite well.

Are you just speculating? I still think WCAU either launches at 11 on July 4th or they wait til Tuesday or Wednesday. They have a history of launching new looks on those two days.

Are you just speculating? I still think WCAU either launches at 11 on July 4th or they wait til Tuesday or Wednesday. They have a history of launching new looks on those two days.

Do you know if they'll finally use the new cuts of LA groove?

It looks like KNBC has a different cut of LA Groove.

WCAU is most likely second or in the same slot as KNBC because I know WCAU has that Wabba America Fest

Archived