Canadian Television Videos

WFTV Channel 9

Okay, now I am looking to expand my TV collection beyond the boundaries of the United States. I was wondering if anyone has any IDs, Promos, Newscasts, news opens, Sign-offs and Sign-ons from Canadian Stations. If you have any, PM me or message me here.

• 6 months later...
Okay, now I am looking to expand my TV collection beyond the boundaries of the United States. I was wondering if anyone has any IDs, Promos, Newscasts, news opens, Sign-offs and Sign-ons from Canadian Stations. If you have any, PM me or message me here.

Welp, kinda unfortunate this thread didn't roll out as intended.

Anyways, does videos on YouTube count?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Does anyone have full episodes of CTV's Your Morning? I know they post them online, but they're blocked in the United States.

Yeah, CTV.ca is geo-blocked everywhere except Canada. Other than that, I don't know of any other place that uploads full episodes of Your Morning.

(Admittedly, Mulroney and Mediwake's chemistry is very awkward to watch, so I don't see why anyone would have to time to upload it.)

Archived