Looks like WMBB underwent a slight refresh:

http://www.mypanhandle.com/video?videoId=443152402&carousel=1&index=21

I'm thinking the music is Stephen Arnold's "Locals Only" and I'm quite positive the voiceover is Glenn Hansen of SpotVoice (Their prior VO was also a part of SpotVoice; Erick Abraham)

Too bad that they've ditched their streaming...

They also updated their supers and tweaked their graphics to be more "Nexstar-like"

Media General may surprise us and ditch the JDK mess over on WKRG before these two become sister stations again...or Nexstar will do the dirty work themselves....

I realize the three note "Locals Only" package doesn't use the NBC logo. While the audio logos are obviously different, to the average viewer that doesn't pay close attention to the logos, there could be some confusion with WJHG using the NBC melody with their package. Just my opinion... but besides the severe weather cut of Locals Only, the rest of the package is at best okay. Too bad they didn't pick up Evolution and evolve by continuing to use the "Spririt of Texas" motif. Personally thought the spirit melody fit them well. Maybe set tweaks and a new logo will come next over time.

Archived