CBS O&O changes

C Block

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
I just saw this 7-day caption which feature the new graphics. Did KTVT fully switched tonight?

[MEDIA=twitter]770078804517814272[/MEDIA]

Just caught a CBS This Morning update, they're still on the old graphics.

But it looks like they're gradually phasing them in.

I just watched the ONDemand version of the KDKA TV Morning News and didn't see any new changes, I'm watching the noon show now to see...

I watched last night at 6:30 and 11, and seen that the bug was a little higher than usual. I also seen both the morning and noon shows, and didn't see any changes. Maybe 4pm? Although the way things are going today, I doubt it...

It's safe to say that KDKA won't get the graphics today. I do remember that when they got the 2010 package they debuted on September 1st. Maybe that will happen again for this new package?

The old days of WFOR. I loved this open. I can't remember the voice guy's name but he passed away a few years ago. Had him do some voiceovers for some of my stations. Expensive but good. Loved this open.

It's safe to say that KDKA won't get the graphics today. I do remember that when they got the 2010 package they debuted on September 1st. Maybe that will happen again for this new package?

I think they're getting close because I seen a graphic at Noon from Ron Smiley that showed the lighter blue background.

Archived