Dana Tyler

Dwood

I understand it is sensative, but I really think it needs to be discussed.

Anyone have any idea if / when we will see her again?

I sympathize... I can only imagine the stress from Collins breakup + WCBS newsroom.

She is New York City though... Doesn't matter if she never had the top rated broadcast. Approaching 26 years, and so many of us miss her dearly each and every day that passes.

It is time for WCBS to say something. If they don't soon, I for one will go in another direction.

I have a strange suspicion that WCBS mgt sent her to get an overhaul. The typical CBS 60 y/o facelift. More than likely why she's been allowed to have all the time off and hasn't had any social media presence since Feb.

I'd look for a "different Dana" when she does eventually return.

I understand it is sensative, but I really think it needs to be discussed.

Anyone have any idea if / when we will see her again?

I sympathize... I can only imagine the stress from Collins breakup + WCBS newsroom.

She is New York City though... Doesn't matter if she never had the top rated broadcast. Approaching 26 years, and so many of us miss her dearly each and every day that passes.

It is time for WCBS to say something. If they don't soon, I for one will go in another direction.

What direction would that be? Switching over to WNBC? Eh she going through some depression over the Collins breakup...she'll be back in time for May Sweeps.

Do you think the "coming out of retirement" meant he needed a break from the split, or they were commingling their finances together? Hmmmmm...Oh, my how WCBS anchor turns? What next? Pls don't keep up in suspense Dana & Phil?

Do you think the "coming out of retirement" meant he needed a break from the split, or they were commingling their finances together? Hmmmmm...Oh, my how WCBS anchor turns? What next? Pls don't keep up in suspense Dana & Phil?

There are just so many directions I can go on this....

I'm sure she knew something was in the air ...but seriously...it was against all odds ...that she's an easy lover...

Anymore and I may have to pay ASCAP fees.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived