KPBS San Diego WX Segment

Eat News

Are you telling me she is not even here? Is she a robot?

You are killing me.

I got dupped???

I am so deleting my first post.

I'm not kidding. Stef Davis works at AccuWeather and they deliver the segment over to KPBS. Besides, would you think a non-commercial station have its own weather department? It's RARE but PBS stations usually don't have news or weather departments of their own.

I'm not kidding. Stef Davis works at AccuWeather and they deliver the segment over to KPBS. Besides, would you think a non-commercial station have its own weather department? It's RARE but PBS stations usually don't have news or weather departments of their own.

I feel dirty and used....

KPBS has a large and growing news dept...so it made sense to me that it was legit.

I feel liked such a slut for falling for that trick.

I feel dirty and used....

KPBS has a large and growing news dept...so it made sense to me that it was legit.

I feel liked such a slut for falling for that trick.

I imagine the Bermudans feel the same way.

Check the link - it appears to have been edited and points to a TV Transmitter sales site...

What was the link in the OP supposed to have been?

The post was edited. I think it was changed.

I was to embarrassed to let the thread continue.

But hey look at all those deals on Chinese TV transmitters....$3900 for a 100 watt unit (antenna extra).

Makes a guy want to go start his own TV station.

My experience has been the FCC will at least give you a warning and ask you to shut it down nicely...before they kick the door in.

I was to embarrassed to let the thread continue.

But hey look at all those deals on Chinese TV transmitters....$3900 for a 100 watt unit (antenna extra).

Makes a guy want to go start his own TV station.

My experience has been the FCC will at least give you a warning and ask you to shut it down nicely...before they kick the door in.

Probably should forward that link to this one guy in Alaska who ran a MyNetwork affiliate who had a to of trouble with the FCC because all of his components were homemade because of the cost.

Probably should forward that link to this one guy in Alaska who ran a MyNetwork affiliate who had a to of trouble with the FCC because all of his components were homemade because of the cost.

Any transmitter lacking the FCC "Type acceptance" is ok, and bad-ass in my book.

Archived