How embarrassing...

newsy9

What exactly am I missing?

I'm going to assume Mr. William isn't a fan of this open, which, oddly enough, would make it a good addition to the Worst Opens of All Time thread, and not the subject of its own thread...but what do I know? ;)

I'm going to assume Mr. William isn't a fan of this open, which, oddly enough, would make it a good addition to the Worst Opens of All Time thread, and not the subject of its own thread...but what do I know? ;)

Indeed would. What I did want to point out was their use of generic iMovie music.

• 6 months later...

Don't be suprised; this station is under the same ownership as KIEM (member of the worst opens of all time club).

Archived