Which meteorologist in your market has the CBM seal?

RGSJenkins

Let's just save everybody some time:

http://www.ametsoc.org/memdir/seallist/get_listofcbm.cfm

But that list doesn't have markets.

I think the markets are inside the brackets.

The numbers in the bracket has to be the number of the seal because Kathy Orr has 106 and she is in Philly which is market #4. I can't think of anything else those could be.

None of the meteorologists in Tupelo/Columbus/West Point have even the basic AMS seal (or if they do, the stations don't advertise it). I think Rob Smith at WCBI has his NWA, but that's it.

We get one station out of Jackson, MS, Hearst-Argyle's WAPT-16, on our cable system. Both David Hartman (weeknights) and Ken Johnson (weekday mornings) have the CBM.

In Evansville, WEHT's Wayne Hart and WFIE's Jeff Lyons have their CBM seals. WTVW's Ron Rhodes only has his NWA as does WFIE's Chad Sewich and Byron Douglas.

Let's just save everybody some time:

http://www.ametsoc.org/memdir/seallist/get_listofcbm.cfm

But that list doesn't have markets.

I think the markets are inside the brackets.

The numbers in the bracket has to be the number of the seal because Kathy Orr has 106 and she is in Philly which is market #4. I can't think of anything else those could be.

I'm pretty sure Adam Joseph has that seal

Unless I missed his name according to the list Adam Joseph does not have his AMS or CBM seal. Cecily J. Tynan has her AMS seal, but not the CBM yet. Dave Roberts has his NWA seal. Everyone at Ch 3 except Tom L has their CBM and at Channel 10 Glenn and Doug have their CBM and Dave Warren has his AMS seal. Bill H does not have his CBM or AMS seal.

Unless I missed his name according to the list Adam Joseph does not have his AMS or CBM seal. Cecily J. Tynan has her AMS seal, but not the CBM yet. Dave Roberts has his NWA seal. Everyone at Ch 3 except Tom L has their CBM and at Channel 10 Glenn and Doug have their CBM and Dave Warren has his AMS seal. Bill H does not have his CBM or AMS seal.

Adam's is listed under his real name.

And what is the real name of Adam Joseph???

If you go here someone asked Adam about his real name during one of the chats he does at 6abc.com. It is around the fourth question up from the bottom. He stated that his real name is in fact Adam Joseph.

well, i guess he wasn't lieing when he said he was born Adam Joseph--he just wasn't talking about his last name..

Yep, he didn't said nothing about his last name.

Archived