Maurice DuBois Temporary Out

kshow

From The Facebook of Maurice DuBois:

Dear friends and colleagues,

I'm taking some time off because I've been diagnosed with Bell's Palsy, a temporary condition which has caused weakness on the right side of my face.

My doctors say the prognosis is good once it runs its course.

Thanks so much for your concern and well-wishes; I look forward to getting back to work as soon as possible.

Maurice

Looks like he will be out for some time until he gets better. Thoughts?

Doing a little research, he is likely very lucky. It sounds like the condition can just pop up overnight. B.P. is the term used for the temporary paralysis only after more serious afflictions like strokes and tumors have been ruled out. B.P. is typically resolved within days or even a few weeks.

FIRST and most importantly praying for Maurice and happy to hear he's getting better. Second a question.. Why are they using Chris at night? They can easily use Dana Tyler, Alice Gainer, Dick Brennan or even reporters like Brian Conybeare or someone who can cover both newscasts

FIRST and most importantly praying for Maurice and happy to hear he's getting better. Second a question.. Why are they using Chris at night? They can easily use Dana Tyler, Alice Gainer, Dick Brennan or even reporters like Brian Conybeare or someone who can cover both newscasts

Dude I need to ask. Are you related to Brian Conybeare or are you in fact Brian Conybeare? Almost every one of your posts lately is about this rather unimportant reporter.

Dude I need to ask. Are you related to Brian Conybeare or are you in fact Brian Conybeare? Almost every one of your posts lately is about this rather unimportant reporter.

No I just mentioned it because he was an anchor at News12 so maybe he'd get a shot.. Was making a simple suggestion that's all, kind of like everyone else does on every post on this site. Oh and they also have the option of Andrea Grymes, Diane Macedo and Cindy Hsu and Alex Denis. And no I'm not any of them either

No I just mentioned it because he was an anchor at News12 so maybe he'd get a shot.. Was making a simple suggestion that's all, kind of like everyone else does on every post on this site. Oh and they also have the option of Andrea Grymes, Diane Macedo and Cindy Hsu and Alex Denis. And no I'm not any of them either

I was asked the same thing when I suggested Matt Kozar should get a shot at the weekend anchor desk. Funny how I was shot down but WCBS did exactly that. I digress...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived