NFL team moving to LA?

mardek1995

I feel sorry for St. Louis fans because the Task Force (that was appointed by Missouri Governor Jay Nixon) did everything they were instructed to do by the NFL and yet they still end up losing their team. I'll still watch the NFL because I love the game of football but I really don't blame the fans of St. Louis for wanting to boycott the NFL. What Roger Goodell did to STL fans was wrong. I lost some respect for Goodell because of that.

Also if you look at Stan Kroenke's teams they're not only doing terrible on the field and on the rink and on the court and on the soccer field but also in attendance the Rams, Nuggets and Avalanche were all near the bottom of their respective leagues (NFL, NBA and NHL) in attendance and if Stan is going to win over LA fans he better get his act together and start putting a winning team on the field.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 8 months later...
Guest Former Member 207

It's an old thread, I know, but it seems like the Raiders' move to Las Vegas may gradually become reality, as the Nevada Senate passed a 16-5 vote on providing $750 million in funding towards a new stadium. The Nevada state assembly would still have to review and vote for their side of the proposal, which won't take place until sometime today, after the Yom Kippur observation. Of course, there's also the other hurdle of getting the owners' vote (which requires a minimum of 24 votes). Oakland, of course, is still trying anything they can to keep the Raiders in town, but it's already been made pretty clear here in California (with a couple of recent exceptions), public money towards stadium/arena construction is a "no-go".

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/10/12/raiders-move-to-las-vegas-passes-its-first-big-hurdle/

Archived