WHNT New Graphics

TennTV1983

That cut is not great, but I like the tone. My main gripe with the open is the way the slogan animates, it doesn't match the rest of the package, and being angled and thrown on-screen doesn't help. That said, the overall look is very nice, and very sophisticated for the market size.

That cut is not great, but I like the tone. My main gripe with the open is the way the slogan animates, it doesn't match the rest of the package, and being angled and thrown on-screen doesn't help. That said, the overall look is very nice, and very sophisticated for the market size.

That's a re-orchestration of one of the Disc 2 cuts.

WHNT in Huntsville debuted new graphics this week and have started using some unusual cuts of Enforcer.

The graphics themselves look like they were done in-house.

The open is a little sloppy, which is surprising since WHNT has always looked better than a lot of stations in much larger markets.

Archived