Who is using the new FOX Affiliate News Theme cuts?

bgiesing39

When my local FOX channel (KTVI) launched their new look and music, for a whole month I was trying to figure out what music they were using because it sounded so awesome. Later, I found out it's the new Primary Theme cut of the same FOX Affiliate Theme that they have been using.

Does anybody know any other stations using the new cut? I have searched everywhere and all I have seen is KTVI.

The cut: http://www.newsmusicnow.com/player.php?id=3567

KTVI News Open:

First off, welcome to the forums. Second, WTVT also uses it for their noon and 5pm newscasts. I've also heard KDFW use it before.

Thanks, glad to be here!

It's actually one of the Urgent / breaking news cuts.

Kinda weird that NewsMusicNow shows it as the Primary Theme (Update) then.

WFLD (Chicago) has been using this cut in some capacity since they debuted the new Fox graphics 3 years ago.
Are you talking about the investigative cut? If so, KDFW uses it about as much (if not more than) WFLD, because here in DFW it's a hard news market than a soft news market, as is Chicago, and I think KRIV should also use the investigative cut as well.

By the way, are KTTV, KTVU, WTXF, or WTTG using the updated Fox affiliate theme?

By the way, are KTTV, KTVU, WTXF, or WTTG using the updated Fox affiliate theme?

KTVU uses the new morning cuts except for the 9am newscast where they use the old Good Day theme.

The 4pm uses a different cut seen here but other newscasts still use the main theme

Archived