Outage Alert! Software Upgrades this Weekend ×

Welcome, Guest!

Sign In or Create my Account to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WFTV Channel 9

Denver Newscasts

I am looking for Denver area newscasts, news opens, promos and station IDs to add to my collection. If you have any and are interested in a trade, PM me. I have several complete and incomplete newscasts from several markets from the 1980s-present (Mostly from 2000s-present).

I can't figure out how to PM you (I forgot how) but I recorded KMGH's 5pm newscast from 7-24-15. I am uploading that to Google Drive right now. So, how do I PM you?

I can't figure out how to PM you (I forgot how) but I recorded KMGH's 5pm newscast from 7-24-15. I am uploading that to Google Drive right now. So, how do I PM you?

Hover over the mail icon, click "Start a New Conversation" then type the message and my name in the participants.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By using TVNewsTalk you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.