Welcome to the New TVNewsTalk.net!

This will definitely take some getting used to for those who are unfamiliar with Xenforo. I'm still trying to figure out functions on another forum I'm on that recently switched to that platform as well.

I'm on one other XenForo forum and that's it. And I'm not terribly active there.

Oh look, my old avatar! Thanks, think I'll just leave it. But I wanted to ask... how come this site has no logo (just blank space) on both my PC's but on my ipad the logo is there? Looks SOOO naked without it. And why is there no longer a complete A-Z member list? Other than that I think, thanks for all you do to make this place possible!

Oh look, my old avatar! Thanks, think I'll just leave it. But I wanted to ask... how come this site has no logo (just blank space) on both my PC's but on my ipad the logo is there? Looks SOOO naked without it. And why is there no longer a complete A-Z member list? Other than that I think, thanks for all you do to make this place possible!

I think the logo you were talking about should now be present. Ther member list has been turned on - It was turned off by default since they seem to be falling out of style (IIRC, had we stayed with Invision Power Board, we would have lost the option to have one entirely when upgrading to IP.Board 4.)

Here's something I've been wondering...is there any way to hide all the nonsense from the Speculatron in the New Posts view like in the old forum? I couldn't care less about all these threads about unlikely stations becoming O&Os "just because."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest NewsHound
I can't use the "log in" button. When i try to use it i get nothing except a loading bar on the top right corner. My temporary remedy is going to the sign up link, and changing the URL. I'm using Firefox on Arch Linux

That could be a problem with Firefox and/or Arch Linux. I'm running Chromium on Linux Mint 17.3 and it works fine for me.

I can't use the "log in" button. When i try to use it i get nothing except a loading bar on the top right corner. My temporary remedy is going to the sign up link, and changing the URL. I'm using Firefox on Arch Linux

Same issue for me using Firefox on Windows 10 OS. I log in instead on Microsoft Edge or on my iPhone or iPad using safari.

Archived