NFL Preseason 2015

Viper550

Raiders still CSN, and Rams are still Altitude (though they got new graphics in general for NHL season)

Broncos have ... whatever ... this is? Actually, it's a version of NBC 2015 I've never seen before. It feels as if its a college football version (seriously, what is with all the college football-grade scoreboards so far?)

Raiders still CSN, and Rams are still Altitude (though they got new graphics in general for NHL season)

Broncos have ... whatever ... this is? Actually, it's a version of NBC 2015 I've never seen before. It feels as if its a college football version (seriously, what is with all the college football-grade scoreboards so far?)

The Raiders one is odd because its airing on KTVU. I'm surprised they didn't make the Raiders move the games to KNTV as a condition to produce their games for them. But I guess there were Giants games airing those nights?

Vikings are now on KMSP so it appears to be a Fox Sports North production now (And again with the CFB scoreboards; did Fox not hub the actual scoreboard they use for NFL into FSN's graphics systems? Or is this a sign of things to come?)

Bucs still have the swords. 49ers seem to have been updated a bit, and Texans have some new stuff too (but seriously; is that FREAKING THIN ARIAL OR SOMETHING?). Cardinals are now using the white/black NFL Network graphics (but the bar is at the top instead of the bottom) and Fox's on-field graphics. Chiefs are still oddly expanded CBS.

I'm curious to see if the NFL's all-gold everything mandate will affect the national broadcasters' looks this year...

The Eagles moved to WCAU this year. The Pre/Postgame Shows are using the NBC 2009 insert graphics over a custom backdrop and the game graphics are the same ones ETN debuted last year. Mike Mayock replaces Brian Baldinger as color analyst and Scott Graham continues at play-by-play.

eaglespre1.thumb.jpg.e993e7b166b35eca176772b4e60df66e.jpg

eaglespre2.thumb.jpg.a815ad03b1957a526cf3b12bb35ea0cc.jpg

eaglespre3.thumb.jpg.7be86da5eab7ee10f8c539d98ce13835.jpg

eaglespre4.thumb.jpg.98c52428fe1ae8f9e4e0273a68cecd88.jpg

eaglespre5.thumb.jpg.aa856800f7ac9580a6812e26de7e2664.jpg

eagles1.thumb.jpg.21a5946ce9677af3cb84a69600a4cc90.jpg

eagles2.thumb.jpg.ef9a84078fa3dd070ee2de668c4c8b9c.jpg

eagles3.thumb.jpg.2cd5af7820bf06ed26da2e8441b89417.jpg

eagles4.thumb.jpg.c05b41f2af83c5efc5a1c61773ebffde.jpg

eagles5.thumb.jpg.4cd9abe91e42f45f04fac5237ff620ed.jpg

The Eagles moved to WCAU this year. The Pre/Postgame Shows are using the NBC 2009 insert graphics over a custom backdrop and the game graphics are the same ones ETN debuted last year. Mike Mayock replaces Brian Baldinger as color analyst and Scott Graham continues at play-by-play.

Pictures 6-10 have been in use at Lincoln Financial Field for a while now.

http://cakestudios.tv/project.php?p=128

• 2 weeks later...
Buffalo vs. Cleveland on Thursday is ESPN's first of two preseason games. I have a feeling we are definitely going to get new graphics there.

Yes and no. They used the current graphics, but an updated logo has been unveiled for MNF, leading me to believe that new graphics will arrive with the regular season.

mnf.png

Oh yeah, one more observation: I actually just saw a Packers broadcast on NFL Network, and something did change. Scripps must have upgraded something at some point, because they're not using the "off-model" NBC graphics anymore, but the actual version.

6pOVok8.png

Contrast last year

Packers_zps4402585c.png

Archived