24 million watch Fox News GOP debate

MidwestTV

Damn- you'd think the presence of Trump would be turning people away, but I'm guessing they wanted to hear whatever idiotic comment he said there (I didn't watch, I hate FNC).

Some folks identify with Trump and others probably tuned in for the comedy of it all...

Of course people would watch it. Trump is entirely a media creation. What's better than having a reality show presenter with a boatload of money being a presidential campaign frontrunner? This moment in time is going to go down in the history books as when the U.S. Stopped being a democracy.

With that said, the Fox moderators did an excellent job, and most of the media critics are saying so as well.

Of course people would watch it. Trump is entirely a media creation. What's better than having a reality show presenter with a boatload of money being a presidential campaign frontrunner? This moment in time is going to go down in the history books as when the U.S. Stopped being a democracy.

With that said, the Fox moderators did an excellent job, and most of the media critics are saying so as well.

I wouldn't necessarily say that this is when the US Stopped being a democracy in relation to last night's debate.

There were some useful stuff in this debate including what Jeb Bush stated about the Iraq War, and if you had a chance to watch the kiddie table debate, watching Carly Fiorina (former HP CEO) make some strong points.

Some of the questions asked by the Facebook users were really well done and some of the other questions were mind boggling (talking about God). It was a debate, an interesting one. Next debate is on CNN in about a month so lets see.

Some folks identify with Trump and others probably tuned in for the comedy of it all...

A lot of people I know tuned in for the sideshow factor (ie: Trump). Otherwise I don't think people would be as interested in the debate.

I still think it's funny they timed this debate to happen about 3 hours after the last Daily Show with Jon Stewart show was taped.

A lot of people I know tuned in for the sideshow factor (ie: Trump). Otherwise I don't think people would be as interested in the debate.

I still think it's funny they timed this debate to happen about 3 hours after the last Daily Show with Jon Stewart show was taped.

Too bad Stewart couldn't go get an extra day just this once :D

Respectfully getting back on track with this thread ...

But the 24 Million ... is that just those that watch FNC on cable/TV or does that also include the online streaming???

-- Matt

The measurement is cable only.

Archived