MSNBC Shake Up

B2r4a6n

40 minutes ago, Jman7885 said:

@jrogo - wondering if it’s the WNJU set as it’s very similar to WNBC. Maybe it’s being used for election coverage prior to WNJU moving in?

I guess it could be, but this studio looks to have a higher quality of finishes and more tech than WNBC’s, if you look at pictures of 3B this one seems to be bigger too. I guess we’ll have to wait and see who’s it is! 

• Like 2

Well I stand corrected. The other site has confirmed it’s Telemundo 47’s new studio after all, which I have to say looks great for a Telemundo set, and in my opinion it looks better than WNBC’s. Good for them, too bad it isn’t a set for NBC News/MSNBC, it’d work great for either. 

3 hours ago, jrogo said:

Well I stand corrected. The other site has confirmed it’s Telemundo 47’s new studio after all, which I have to say looks great for a Telemundo set, and in my opinion it looks better than WNBC’s. Good for them, too bad it isn’t a set for NBC News/MSNBC, it’d work great for either. 

I think it looks great too!

Edited by Jman7885
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Surprisingly, MSNBC aired a good chunk Trump's Super Tuesday speech, despite past objections to giving him a platform for inaccuracy. I also noticed network NBC was the only one of the big three to air the speech.

Moreover, NBC called Trump's performance a landslide

IMG_7797.jpeg

MSNBC mildly labeled it as "victories".

IMG_7796.jpeg

Obviously NBC attempts to stay more neutral then their cable counterpart, but it was still surprising to see.

Edited by MediaZone4K
  • Sad 1