Welcome, Guest!

Sign In or Create my Account to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
B2r4a6n

MSNBC Shake Up

Johnny dollar has a link from mediabistro about MSNBC hiring a executive producer for a new weekend morning show. Good bye Dara Brown and Alex Witt early morning shifts before AM JOY.

• Like 1

Johnny dollar has a link from mediabistro about MSNBC hiring a executive producer for a new weekend morning show. Good bye Dara Brown and Alex Witt early morning shifts before AM JOY.

Unless its AM Joy that's the one that's being replaced.

Unless its AM Joy that's the one that's being replaced.

NBC might have reached a decision after Reid’s old anti-LGBT posts were unearthed.

It was Hugh Hewitt’s 30 minute show that got canned. Apparently no one noticed until now.

Hewitt is deep policy wonk...way too deep for most audiences... of BOTH parties.

I don't understand why MSNBC even bothers with any type of conservative programming unless they have a guilty conscious.

Ok here is a funny joke for you and the toons...

Q: How can you tell it's a holiday on FOX News Channel???

A: Juan Williams is guest hosting every show.

(cue chuckles)

(rimshot)

• Like 5

More weekend changes. Al Sharpton is getting another show on Saturday and Sundays and David Gura is getting a panel show airing Saturday and Sunday mornings.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/msnbc-to-shuffle-weekend-lineup-al-sharpton-getting-new-hour-david-gura-debuting-panel-show/

So far Gura hasn’t been political but I’m curious if he’ll show his opinion.

Edited: since I updated to iOS 12 my keyboard has been autocorrecting and changing things like crazy.

Edited by Guest

Kendis Gibson joins MSNBC as weekend afternoon anchor 2-4 pm. His first day is January 19th.

https://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/former-abc-newser-kendis-gibson-to-join-msnbc-anchor-msnbc-live-on-weekends/390038

5 hours ago, USNewsie said:

Kendis Gibson joins MSNBC as weekend afternoon anchor 2-4 pm. His first day is January 19th.

https://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/former-abc-newser-kendis-gibson-to-join-msnbc-anchor-msnbc-live-on-weekends/390038

Good move. I am concerned about what will happen to Richard Lui, Yasmin Vossoughian and Ayman Mohyeldin. It is my hope they will get hours later in the evening rather than getting moved. Especially Richard who previously held that 2-4pm slot. He's a longtime MSNBC anchor who has always worked the weekends, and has something of a following with loyal viewers. 

35 minutes ago, newsanchor26 said:

Good move. I am concerned about what will happen to Richard Lui, Yasmin Vossoughian and Ayman Mohyeldin. It is my hope they will get hours later in the evening rather than getting moved. Especially Richard who previously held that 2-4pm slot. He's a longtime MSNBC anchor who has always worked the weekends, and has something of a following with loyal viewers. 

First - LOVE Kendis.  Hopefully they will utilize him more across the entire MSNBC/NBC News/Today spectrum.  As for Yasmin and Ayman - let's not forget their main gig is on Morning Joe: First Look daily. 

On 1/7/2019 at 2:43 PM, USNewsie said:

Kendis Gibson joins MSNBC as weekend afternoon anchor (2-4 pm.

Congrats to him. I liked him a lot as World News Now and America This Morning co-anchor and this to me is a big promotion to a much more desirable position and timeslot. Great pickup by MSNBC.

1 minute ago, LVForward said:

Why was Kasie DC's 2nd hour replaced with a Dateline rerun tonight??

Probably not even going to bother going up against the Super Bowl.

First hour was taped but new. I guess they didn't feel like taping two hours. They did the same thing when they taped the show around Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's.