MSNBC Shake Up

B2r4a6n

And I'm sure all 12 viewers will love her.

Seriously though, where is OANN even available? I've never seen it included in any cable package or even on hotel TVs which seem to sometimes have random and weird channels (for instance, I've been in hotels in New York and London that both carried the American RT feed, but I think even the Kremlin's very own is more popular than OAN).

U-Verse has it.

And I'm sure all 12 viewers will love her.

Seriously though, where is OANN even available? I've never seen it included in any cable package or even on hotel TVs which seem to sometimes have random and weird channels (for instance, I've been in hotels in New York and London that both carried the American RT feed, but I think even the Kremlin's very own is more popular than OAN).

The owner(Wealth-TV ) has pissed off and sued so many cable operators that nobody will carry them.

I have been inside the operation, and have a few insiders there. It's a LOW budget operation. It's "bring your own paper clips" low budget.

They wouldn't want to even spring for Greta's monthly parking on the hill.

My local 7-11 has more employees...and pays much better.

• Like 2

Couple of questions when does Ari start his weekday show? Was Pulse of America cancelled? I don't see it on he guide anymore.

It's not in my guide anymore either and ever since TiVo turned to RoVi their guide was slow to update. I think it was on last week but it's Facebook hasn't been updated since June 27. It's a long shot but I tried the message feature on Facebook. However according to WikiPedia it states that Microsoft discontinued the free version of Microsoft Pulse and states it's only available now as a part of Skype for Business during a Skype Meeting Broadcast. So that likely meant the end of the show.

I have not seen anything related to a premier date or name for Ari's show. He has been posting control room shots lately during times when the main studio 3A isn't in use (based on the time and as the cameras seen show an empty studio). Maybe they are rehearsing and going over different elements but to be honest I don't know why they can't go over the show in a conference room.

Additionally based on the following Tweet it sounds like The Point is over:

[MEDIA=twitter]884100904231809025[/MEDIA]

That and I haven't heard anything on when Thomas Roberts starts anchoring weekend nights or when in July they'll expand live coverage until 9PM eastern or rotas (a word learned from TVForum but never had a chance to use it.)

• Like 2

MSNBC will be live tonight (Sunday) until 7pm.

2113309547_ScreenShot2017-07-16at6_13_09PM.png.464c7830c48049bcb6817017c5848c76.png

Yasmin Vossoughian anchoring MSNBC live from video wall section of 3A, showing a loop of 4E.

New city graphics visible behind guests, notice the Nightly News inspired shot of rock center on the left in the upper right box.

One thing I found interesting was that Ari posted on Instagram Stories was that only on Friday they started rehearsals. And it looked like they were working on the theme song as well in the NBC Music department. I imagine it will be some hip hop or rap type thing based on the show's name and Ari's tweets about loving rap.

• Like 1

One thing I found interesting was that Ari posted on Instagram Stories was that only on Friday they started rehearsals. And it looked like they were working on the theme song as well in the NBC Music department. I imagine it will be some hip hop or rap type thing based on the show's name and Ari's tweets about loving rap.

Did anyone catch it? I didn't have a chance to watch it.

• Like 1

Did anyone catch it? I didn't have a chance to watch it.

I liked what little bit I saw, but I hate the overly animated/distorted graphics. It's hard to explain, but some of the graphic elements are very distracting because they are constantly moving/flashing. You have to watch to understand what I mean.

• Like 2

I liked what little bit I saw, but I hate the overly animated/distorted graphics. It's hard to explain, but some of the graphic elements are very distracting because they are constantly moving/flashing. You have to watch to understand what I mean.

If this is anything like it,

I definitely understand where you are coming from. Not a big fan of it, seems a little over the top. The continuous branding behind him reminds me of Hardball.

A NewscastStudio article says it's in 3A, which is weird because Nightly is going on during that time.

[quote name='LivefromNewYork']If this is anything like it, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRAiwhY4B0c I definitely understand where you are coming from. Not a big fan of it, seems a little over the top. The continuous branding behind him reminds me of Hardball. A NewscastStudio article says it's in 3A, which is weird because Nightly is going on during that time.[/QUOTE] It's in [s]3C[/s] 4E. You can see the newsroom when he's talking to the guest. [B]Edit: [/B]Thanks @LivefromNewYork for pointing out my mistake.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-media/2017/07/27/kasie-hunt-msnbc-show-241041

Politico reports Kasie Hunt is in talks for the 6-8pm ET slot on Sunday nights, a similar slot to that filled by Ari Melber before moving to 6pm ET weekdays this past Monday. If true (It is, Politico has had a number of scoops on MSNBC shake up) it makes you wonder where will Thomas Roberts go. They said he'd get the weekend evenings, including the 8pm ET hour, but that was over a month ago.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-media/2017/07/27/kasie-hunt-msnbc-show-241041

Politico reports Kasie Hunt is in talks for the 6-8pm ET slot on Sunday nights, a similar slot to that filled by Ari Melber before moving to 6pm ET weekdays this past Monday. If true (It is, Politico has had a number of scoops on MSNBC shake up) it makes you wonder where will Thomas Roberts go. They said he'd get the weekend evenings, including the 8pm ET hour, but that was over a month ago.

Sounds like they want Thomas to go, because everybody getting an opening except him.

Which his such a sudden change. Less than a year ago, he had a weekday afternoon MSNBC slot, filled in for Lester Holt on Nightly News and filled in on Weekend Today. Now, he files one or two Today reports a week and anchors the early morning weekend slot on MSNBC. He must have pissed someone off, or a new exec just doesn't like him (Lack?)

Which his such a sudden change. Less than a year ago, he had a weekday afternoon MSNBC slot, filled in for Lester Holt on Nightly News and filled in on Weekend Today. Now, he files one or two Today reports a week and anchors the early morning weekend slot on MSNBC. He must have pissed someone off, or a new exec just doesn't like him (Lack?)

Lately, I've also seen Peter working the White House beat and titled "NBC News National Correspondent".

But if Kasie moves to anchoring, does that mean Garrett Haake moves to take her Capitol Hill beat?

MSNBC Daytime is weird.

Someone must like Thomas still because he still gets a couple reports on the weekday today show and not Saturday today. It's still a big position to get weekly reporting duties for Today

Someone must like Thomas still because he still gets a couple reports on the weekday today show and not Saturday today. It's still a big position to get weekly reporting duties for Today

He's good reporter. Maybe he was pulled from the dayside lineup because he got a bit political or he needed time off. But I'm betting as they rebranded the dayside as NBC News wise they wanted a clean slate - aside from Andrea.

Lately, I've also seen Peter working the White House beat and titled "NBC News National Correspondent".

But if Kasie moves to anchoring, does that mean Garrett Haake moves to take her Capitol Hill beat?

MSNBC Daytime is weird.

It looks like Kasie is only anchoring 1 night a week. She can easily hold on to her reporting duties.