WDJT Newsroom Renovation

trev57

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

L3s are the same, just...miniaturized. It's kind of weird.

Also, the blurred out skyline has made a comeback in the stand up/former anchor area. I feel like they're still messing around trying to figure out exactly what they want to/can do with the set.

L3s are the same, just...miniaturized. It's kind of weird.

They're so far up on the screen too. They're about half the size they used to be and sit in the upper 2/3 of the space the old lower thirds sat.

It's not bad, it's just... uncomfortable when you know what this package is supposed to look like.

Here is a wide shot

When it first debuted, it was a really nice set. But I honestly think this refresh has made it one of the best in the upper midwest. Definitely the best Milwaukee has ever seen IMO. Now hopefully they continue to use it to it's potential, and not revert back to the generic 3 shot rotation.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
My impression of everything that's going on is this:

Newsroom: Gutted, completely renovated.

Former studio space: to be gutted, completely new studio for CBS 58 to be installed.

Current temp studio: to be used until the newsroom is complete, will then be turned into a space for Telemundo and/or Sunday Morning.

Of course, all of this is speculation when the station won't comment on anything.

Your speculation is interesting

Archived