WDJT Newsroom Renovation

trev57

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michele McCormack's obsession with selfies strikes again. She just tweeted

"Make up makeover for new set! Let's hope I can do it myself for the official launch soon!"
I'll spare you the actual close-up selfie, since it doesn't reveal anything.

Michele McCormack's obsession with selfies strikes again. She just tweeted I'll spare you the actual close-up selfie, since it doesn't reveal anything.

It does reveal something: a very very small glimpse of the new newsroom.

They uploaded this tonight with the caption "Everything changes this October". Make of it what you will.

[MEDIA=instagram]8d-nH4k9-V[/MEDIA]

Maybe it's because I don't have a keen eye for a cornor of a table, but I can't make anything out of it!

By everything, could this mean Graphics also now???

I doubt they will change the graphics because they have been using the O&O package for only a year now. I think the O&O graphics will be around for a while yet. One thing I would like to see change is instead of using Overture, they could switch it to CBS Enforcer.

I doubt they will change the graphics because they have been using the O&O package for only a year now. I think the O&O graphics will be around for a while yet. One thing I would like to see change is instead of using Overture, they could switch it to CBS Enforcer.

I get that, I just asked again because they said everything is changing.

D

Then DJT would be fully like an O&O...

I just checked their Instagram page and they posted a new image of their future set and say they will post a new image every day.

This time of an LED...something.

[MEDIA=instagram]8goedSE9-r[/MEDIA]

When will that be?

Not sure, but this is their latest update with the caption "Everything changes at CBS 58 soon! We are close to announcing the date so keep checking back." So stay tuned to their Instagram for the exact date.

[MEDIA=instagram]8oqdZek96r[/MEDIA]

Not sure, but this is their latest update with the caption "Everything changes at CBS 58 soon! We are close to announcing the date so keep checking back." So stay tuned to their Instagram for the exact date.

[MEDIA=instagram]8oqdZek96r[/MEDIA]

I just realized the Packers Game on CBS 58 is this Sun! So could be we be talking like two days? Doesn’t sound like it though if they don’t have a date yet.

The latest.

"So far we have been giving you little sneak peeks of changes to come, but we can now say you will see full changes tomorrow at 10 PM!! You will get an exclusive glance right here on Instagram just before 10 PM. Tomorrow at 10 PM, everything changes!"

[MEDIA=instagram]8sxm83E91G[/MEDIA]

Archived