May 2015 Sweeps Results

NewEnglandOne

As much as how screwed up the Las Vegas market is, I think KVVU FOX 5 will become the #1, mainly because they didn't have to change ownership and also because their news product is sometimes better than KSNV 3 and KLAS 8.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scripps will probably screw up KTNV so I don't see them staying on top for long. Nexstar isn't too bad, I really don't see them messing with KLAS too much.

As long as Nexstar doesn't get too cheap with KLAS. They already got rid of their chopper.

Even though Meredith's news operation at KVVU is less than 20 years old, they are the now the most established ownership in Las Vegas given all three of the other main stations changed hands over the past year....

And now they are in a #1-#2 tight battle with KTNV Channel 13, even though they changed hands from Journal to Scripps. KVVU even won several newscasts in several demos.

Archived