Sinclair Launches Surprisingly Good Corporate Website

Big Country News

Update: WLUK has the new layout along with KUTV (mentioned earlier). Probably not really a surprise since WBAY basically has their previous design now (though recolored so the navbar is blue rather than black, probably intentional to avoid confusion with WLUK).

None of the rest do, yet.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still wondering why their flagship WBFF hasn't rolled out these better websites website. I rarely use it but it's front page seems to be populated with AP, Newsource, and Fox NewsEdge content along with a handful of story video and air checks of weather casts.

Their iPad app on the other hand is quite good and easily navigable.

• 2 weeks later...
KRCG now has the new layout at krcgtv.com, along with a new logo. It reminds me a little of KSWT's.

Actually, the new logo is kinda reminiscent of the horizontal version of KTVT's current logo, minus the star of course. But it's probably the only new logo Sinclair has introduced with the station's implementation of the company's current standardized graphics/music package that doesn't stink.

Not yet, still using the in-house look.

Thank you sir. Didn't know if Sinclair had gotten the former Allbritton stations BTW I think Hearst should be owning KTUL given they would be sharing a lot of resources with both KOCO/Oklahoma City and KHBS/KHOG/Ft. Smith/Fayetteville, Arkansas (they're also fellow ABC affiliates in those respective markets) but that's another topic for another day.

Have KTUL gotten the Sinclair standardized graphics/music package or are they still using their own graphics and music?

Not yet, still using the in-house look.

Will KTUL get the Sinclair makeover from music/graphics/set/etc? While there doing a makeover throw the logo in for good measure. I wonder what the plan for this station? The product of their news is good, but I think the ratings are slowly holding on #2 and flirting with #3 I assume that from certain readings.

Will KTUL get the Sinclair makeover from music/graphics/set/etc? While there doing a makeover throw the logo in for good measure. I wonder what the plan for this station? The product of their news is good, but I think the ratings are slowly holding on #2 and flirting with #3 I assume that from certain readings.

I know KOTV is #1 in Tulsa that's for sure (keep in mind they're owned by the same company that owns KWTV in OKC)

Archived