A Time To Grow Up

We've had our fun, but I do not want anyone here to be held accountable for the self-destruction of the transgendered individual from Marion, Indiana.

All conversations regarding "it" are to be discussed elsewhere. We have banned the gender-confused individual from our forum for violations that other members here are committing each time they post about "it". It's wrong to allow discussion without giving that person the opportunity to defend its self. It's time to grow up and move on. We understand that this person is an aspiring journalist with little knowledge of the industry and is suffering from many psychological problems. Ha ha. We've had our fun, but that's not what this site is for. It looks silly to the other members who are here for the content we were meant to provide.

Thanks for reading this and I hope you continue to enjoy our forum.

I agree, Big Shooter. That's why I removed the topic from the Breakroom a few days ago.

This person from Marion, Indiana obviously has severe mental health issues. I will admit, it was wrong of me to add fodder to the whole issue. It was humourous for a while, then as we learned more about this person, it actually got sad. With all that has come to light, I actually began to feel sorry for this person.

Let's move on.

Hahahaha.

How did she get this:

"We've had our fun, but TV News Talk does not want anyone to be held accountable for the pain The Indiana State News Center and Discussion of Marion, Indiana has suffered.

All conversations regarding INNCD News are to be discussed elsewhere. It was wrong of TV News Talk to allow discussion without giving Ms. Aeverine Nieves the opportunity to defend herself. It is time for TVNT to grow up and move on. We understand that Ms. Nieves is an aspiring journalist and is a transgendered woman. This is not what TVNT is for. It looks silly to the other members who are here for the content they were ment to provide."

from this?

We've had our fun, but I do not want anyone here to be held accountable for the self-destruction of the transgendered individual from Marion, Indiana.

All conversations regarding "it" are to be discussed elsewhere. We have banned the gender-confused individual from our forum for violations that other members here are committing each time they post about "it". It's wrong to allow discussion without giving that person the opportunity to defend its self. It's time to grow up and move on. We understand that this person is an aspiring journalist with little knowledge of the industry and is suffering from many psychological problems. Ha ha. We've had our fun, but that's not what this site is for. It looks silly to the other members who are here for the content we were meant to provide.

Thanks for reading this and I hope you continue to enjoy our forum.

Archived