Back Again: "Graphics Dept." Returns

I thought there already was a Graphics Department thread?

I'm sorry to say this...but this site is becoming like other boards that you got too much sub groups and its becoming harder and harder to post things without the Thought Police moving your content all because one of us didn't perfectly put the thread in the right subgroup. Noticed you moved anything about mock graphics in the Breakroom - talk about rewriting history....

Nope just being honest. You just disagree with me that's all

All It is, is a bit more organization. If anything it'll be easier to find things people are interested in rather than wading through a thousand posts about fantasy graphics if that's not their interest.

All It is, is a bit more organization. If anything it'll be easier to find things people are interested in rather than wading through a thousand posts about fantasy graphics if that's not their interest.

Yeah. Personally, I found it annoying that people kept posting posts about new studios or new graphics to the "General TV" sub when there are two subs entirely dedicated to studios and graphics. It was cluttering "General TV" much like how mocks were starting to clutter it as well.

Archived