Third Eye Blind / EWN Mashup

promoguy98

Here's a random post since the music area has been a little quiet lately.

I've always thought a particular track from Eyewitness News NG 1 reminded me of Semi-Charmed Life from Third Eye Blind. Turns out, probably by luck that the music from EWN and the vocal-only mix of the song matched up tempo and mostly note wise... I had some fun goofing around a few minutes in Pro Tools. Maybe somebody will get a kick out of it! Track courtesy of News Music Now.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7dygwaygvr6ioug/teb-ewn%20mashup.mp3?dl=0

Um. Needs work. A mashup doesn't mean just playing the two tracks on top of each other... doing that just sounds awful. It's an interesting idea, though - I can hear what you're saying about them having a similar sound and tempo.

Um. Needs work. A mashup doesn't mean just playing the two tracks on top of each other... doing that just sounds awful. It's an interesting idea, though - I can hear what you're saying about them having a similar sound and tempo.

most definitely..... technically wouldn't term it a mashup - you are right... it was a 5 minute fast overlay to see how the tempo and all fit... wouldn't be surprised if the song was a drop of inspiration for the track.

Archived