ABC The View

BehindNYNews

I grew up with the John Davidson and Tom Bergeron version of H2 in the 80s and 90s, And I started watching reruns of the Marshall Era on GSN. And in my opinion, if Hollywood Squares does gets revived, it won't be the best two out of three format which led to be canceled in '04, it'll be the same format we all come to know. And I sure as hell don't want to see no kardashians on H2, they make me sick, stick with the celebs from TV, Music, and Movies.

And if you are a fan on Blackjack, like I said... I would seriously want to see (Las Vegas) GAMBIT revived.

Do you remember Classic Concentration with Alex Trebek

• Like 1

If they're interested in going/keeping the "liberal actress" spot on the show, then they should consider Eva Longoria. She did really well as a guest on the show during the summer. Sherri moved back to LA a few months ago, so she might not be willing to move back to NYC so soon.

• Like 1

Barbara Walters would be mortified if she saw your post.

That's "Grab My Pearls" worthy.

Now Eat, remember that this is the lady whom hired Debbie Mantenopolous to be one of the original co-hosts of the show. If she wasn't mortified for picking her, she shouldn't be now...

Edit:^^ And Elizabeth Hassleback...

That being said, we won't truly know if baba wawa is mortified unless the Chen-Bot Moonves tells Page Six. Otherwise we're left to speculate.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
Before Jeanine left the stage she called the host of The View cocksucks in front of the studio audiences... She was way out of line for doing that in front of the guest

Good for Judge Jeanine!

Whoopie got her button pushed...she got triggered.

I'm sure the poor, shocked audience member will recover in time for the election.

Whoopi came in on Friday’s show (when she usually has off) to address this whole thing. With Joy (who usually moderates Fridays) off, I wonder if Paula was scheduled to moderate.

Also, one of the reasons Pirro was supposedly pissed was because the anti-Trump conservative Republican Ana Navarro was scheduled to fill-in for Joy and she wasn’t told about it. Would she honestly have preferred Joy to be there?!

• Like 3

Good for Judge Jeanine!

Whoopie got her button pushed...she got triggered.

I'm sure the poor, shocked audience member will recover in time for the election.

You know, I try to stay out of the political debates because a lot of people can’t respect that others might have differing views. I’ve lived through many presidents, and there’s stuff that I’ve disagreed with Presidents on. Through every President there has been haters from the other side that sing there usual tone of disapproval just because the President is from the other party. However, this President is different. There are people in his party that don’t like him. He brings out such hate (from both sides) in people, both off and on TV. His actions make people feel like racism is okay, lying is okay, and mistreating women is okay. Maybe Whoopi was out of line (there are many times I disagree with her) but don’t applaud Pirro either as she was also out of line. There was no need for Pirro to call the other co-hosts names.

• Like 5

What exactly did Judge Pirro say that caused Woppi to flip her off?

Pointed to Whoopi and suggested she suffered from “Trump Derangment Syndrome” a term the president has apparently started using to describe his affect on those who disagree with him.

It’s really quite sad if we’re honest - about a year ago I decided to just check out from following this administration and his antics coupled with those who blindly defend his blatant lies. I followed closely this week with the Russia investigation and already just wish I hadn’t.

• Like 2

Indeed, it has since been reported that, after Whoopi stormed off the stage, Pirro called the staff something inappropriate (c***suckers) in front of the audience before she herself left the stage.

Whoopi confirmed the confrontation backstage did happen, and also said that Pirro was cursing at the security staff and others on her way out.

Pirro's weekly show on Fox News airs tonight at 9:00 pm. It'll be interesting to see what she says. She's already spoken about the interview on Hannity and other Fox shows, but now she'll be on her own turf.

Pointed to Whoopi and suggested she suffered from “Trump Derangment Syndrome” a term the president has apparently started using to describe his affect on those who disagree with him.

It’s really quite sad if we’re honest - about a year ago I decided to just check out from following this administration and his antics coupled with those who blindly defend his blatant lies. I followed closely this week with the Russia investigation and already just wish I hadn’t.

My point being to Whoopi (and you might say the same to Judge Pirro as well) is that if you can dish it out, you better be prepared to take the heat

• Like 2

Or as the producers of Springer will tell you in the green room...

"You might get hit with jello...or you might get hit with a fist...Now sign the release, and enjoy the show..."

Both knew what could happen, nobody was forced to be there.

• Like 1

You're not the only one who feels that way. The level of toxicity in our politics today is at a level that has not been seen in a very long time. Fox News, for its part, has been fanning the flames on this even before Trump came into power. It has now become the new normal.

• Like 6

Looks like The View is interested in adding a second (and possibly third) conservative host to the table. Ana Navarro and Abby Huntsman leading contenders to replace Sara (and possibly Paula).

https://deadline.com/2018/07/abby-huntsman-ana-navarro-sara-haines-leaves-view-michael-strahan-good-morning-america-hour-three-video-1202431991/amp/

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
52 minutes ago, mountainave said:

Abby Huntsman is leaving The View

I'm actually gonna miss Abby.

I wasn't a fan of hers at first because her opinions didn't make sense or add much to the show. Not to mention her being on the panel because her father John is a politician. But as her tenure progressed, her points became more coherent and sensible - to the point where I do enjoy her presence and pay attention to her views (some of which I do agree with).

I wish her all the best.

• Like 2

On 1/13/2020 at 10:03 AM, Action Newsroom said:

I'm actually gonna miss Abby.

I wasn't a fan of hers at first because her opinions didn't make sense or add much to the show. Not to mention her being on the panel because her father John is a politician. But as her tenure progressed, her points became more coherent and sensible - to the point where I do enjoy her presence and pay attention to her views (some of which I do agree with).

I wish her all the best.

Sad to see her go, she was part of  the most-versed and well-rounded panel that The View has ever had. This team has been firing on all cylinders and it has made for lively debates and conversation, you can really tell that they know what they were talking about and knew how to naturally be themselves, you can tell that they weren't simply rephrasing talking points spoonfed by producers. On Monday, she seemed to have kept the idea or returning open, so I wouldn't be surprised if she comes back after her father's campaign ends in June. 

As for all the rumors coming from Page Six, I feel like The View tends to get more publicity from inner conflicts just because the public likes to see a good catfight when it's between women.  All workplaces and shows have conflict, it's the nature of the business, but you hardly hear anything coming from an all-guys team on The NFL Today or Fox NFL Sunday, it's a double standard unfortunately. 

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

With GMA3:SS&K on hiatus, Sara has been guest co-hosting for almost two weeks now. With Whoopi, Joy, and now Meghan all working from home, it has just been Sunny and Sara in-studio. Didn’t realize how much I missed having Sara on this show. She is a voice of reason and not a predictable politically biased personality like the others. Kinda hoping she comes back permanently. Also haven’t seen Ana in a few Fridays.

• Like 1