FOX Business Updates Ticker

Big Country News

They dropped the old, somewhat nicer-looking, ticker with more information for this new one:

7JkB4us.png

They also are starting to use boxier graphics too, but the ticker was the biggest change.

They got my attention again. Didn't like this package from the beginning and the axe of the business wheel block last year made me go to Bloomberg on and off. I don't like the reporting style of pro-disruptive agenda they push and consumer focused stories during the day.

You're inaccurate. There's actually less information than before. On FBN: the point change/net value/going through 9 indices was counterprodutive. The new index bar is the perfect example of the "anti CNBC" in the presentation. And I can read it clearly! And all at once!

However I like to see the Fox Fifty and headlines. The 2012 package should had contained 3 lines, index, stock ticker and sector/headlines. Flipper sucked beyond belief because there was no character limit, so a longass headline would be squished on the bottom.

The sector line was ridden with effect clutter, the stocks would flip to black and too blinking when it moved to another sector. Any flipper tickers before would flip onto the next subtext without disappearing for a half second.

I'm still ABC. Anything But CNBC!

You're inaccurate. There's actually less information than before. On FBN: the point change/net value/going through 9 indices was counterprodutive. The new index bar is the perfect example of the "anti CNBC" in the presentation. And I can read it clearly! And all at once!

I meant the previous had more information, but I wrote it badly. Sorry.

Archived