Welcome, Guest!

Sign In or Create my Account to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
tyrannical bastard

All about Raycom Media....

WTOL has updated their website... Likely to be short-lived due to the pending sale to TEGNA.

Rick Karle at WBRC announced this week that his position is being eliminated and he will retire in early December.

It sounds like they are trying to close the deal for early December, although that may not be possible unless the FCC and DOJ rule in the next few days before Thanksgiving.

WTOL has updated their website... Likely to be short-lived due to the pending sale to TEGNA.

Agreed, it will probably jump to the Tegna layout very quickly, although un-hubbing might be an issue. Are Raycom graphics and sites hubbed?

• Like 3

Agreed, it will probably jump to the Tegna layout very quickly, although un-hubbing might be an issue. Are Raycom graphics and sites hubbed?

It took KFMB forever to switch web layouts and graphics, so I wouldn't hold my breath on something immediate.

• Like 1

We can probably close this thread - or merge it with the Gray thread - now that the company no longer exists.