Glass & Curves

channel2

'Glass' is more orchestral, a bit more conservative sounding. 'Curves' is more upbeat and driving.

Both variations of the signature apply to which station receives which graphics package. It's still surprising to me that Sinclair has such a large national footprint that they require two different graphics packages and music.

'Glass' is more orchestral, a bit more conservative sounding. 'Curves' is more upbeat and driving.

Both variations of the signature apply to which station receives which graphics package. It's still surprising to me that Sinclair has such a large national footprint that they require two different graphics packages and music.

I agree. Curves is a lot more appealing.

Someone, "TV Station Themes" or something uploaded it.

Link?

• 3 weeks later...

I can confirm that there is a third Sinclair Music package being produced. The exact details and name are yet to be released, but I have conformation from a source that there is another one being produced.

• 1 month later...

Archived