Double-box change at WTKR

tvpirate05

Last week, WTKR's "double box" was nothing more than a royal blue background with two boxes for anchor/reporter setup (or Norfolk anchor and Virginia Beach anchor setup), but at the bottom of the screen was nothing but blue space, where they could've fit an L3. The dead space looked horrible.

They appeared to fix it today, the background is now a lighter shade of blue, with the boxes, and now a wtkr.com banner at the bottom of the screen.

Someone else must've noticed the dead space too. :)

I noticed that tonight. Looks pretty good.

I think this was the old one, I'm not sure if they had one in between this one (I think this is from a couple months ago):

WTKR19.jpg

New one:

WTKR54.jpg

And unrelated, but humorous...

WTKR53.jpg

"Live with the internet mobile newsroom..."

I think this was the old one, I'm not sure if they had one in between this one (I think this is from a couple months ago):

WTKR19.jpg

Might have been a temporary holdover then; I notice that cap still has the blue and gold 3, and not the transparent one they introduced last month. The double box from last week had the "locators" on top of the double boxes instead.

Archived