New Raycom weather graphics

nhmediaguy

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That announcer is hideous. And so is the logo. And the slogan. And the set. And coming straight out of the network news they lead with a national CNN package that repeats something viewers just saw? And they wonder why they're struggling in the ratings. It's gonna take a lot more than hiring a new GM and ND to right this ship, Raycom.

I guess you don't want to see the 10 day forecast then.

th_IMG_0413.png

I know it's almost a month old but here's the KFDA open (courtesy of our own Pine Belt media)

I like the Raycom/Limerick graphics and the old WPEC graphics, but I'm not feeling the combining them both into one package look.

But it's not Enforcer, it's that cruddy CBS Local theme by Stephen Arnold Music... http://www.southernmedia-nmsa.com/#3,1,1783

Thanks.. Didn't know there was a variation of that.

WOIO wound up using it as a replacement for Enforcer when Raycom dumped Gari music group-wide. It didn't sound good at all.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived