New Raycom weather graphics

nhmediaguy

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd rather WVUE get these instead of the overly-flashy red, white, blue graphics.

The morning newscast on 12/11 didn't use the new graphics either. Great find though nhmediaguy, I don't think any of us expected Raycom to be working on another graphics package already.

Those are slick! I haven't seen them used on-air yet.

I wonder if Raycom is transitioning to Stephen Arnold music packages? According to the NMSA, WMC switched to Inergy. WECT's also running a promo right now with the "Kingdom of the Blind" production track that was used by KOKH and KWES.

I wonder if Raycom is transitioning to Stephen Arnold music packages? According to the NMSA, WMC switched to Inergy. WECT's also running a promo right now with the "Kingdom of the Blind" production track that was used by KOKH and KWES.

I first noticed that about a week ago when WMC's newly-retitled "[insert Sponsor Here] Sports Desk" segment started using the music (even made a mention of it in the No Emotion box).

..and based on this job posting, WXIX in Cincinnati is about to undergo an "extreme makeover" of their own.

https://careers-raycommedia.icims.com/jobs/2972/senior-marketing-producer/job

The good thing with them, is that they didn't take the plunge into the awful current package that has taken over most of Raycom's stations.

Well I have to admit these look WAAAAAY better than Raycom's Red, White, and Blue graphics. However, I have a feeling that they look like a combination of NBC Look G and Sinclair graphics. Plus, the time bug looks a little bit Powerpoint-ish. Hopefully, Raycom blesses WBTV and the other stations not using "Raycom Look 2013" with these graphics.

According to the NMSA, WMC switched to Inergy.

Although the graphics is still the same (for now), WMBF just switched with The Rock.

As posted in the No Emotion Box, the reign of Newschannel on WAFB has ended. The new package: CBS Local. [Even as I'm writing this, I'm still baffled]

We can only wonder what this means for "The Southeast News Leader"...

Archived