Random WBBM Thread

ns8401

They cut the last 30 minutes of news for an entertainment segment from a third party no they did not create it. But simply changing a anchor isnt going to help get off that news desk but another monitor in that back corner and go across the street i dont know if they have forgetten that they can be just like ABC 7 NBC 5 AND FOX 32 downtown in americas third largest city.

Heres what needs to happen

4:30-7A,11-11:30A: Suzanne and Mike

• 1 month later...

Posting this here since it's not related to the old set. But what is this camera for? Seems like it would be dangerous if this were used on air. From other images (of morons acting silly) it doesn't look like a pro camera.

[MEDIA=instagram]BNLO7Ngh5-V[/MEDIA]

Also this space would make an interesting temp set:

[MEDIA=instagram]BNZWGH5gALR[/MEDIA]

Edit: I'm going through Instagram to get a lay of their studio. But what was this for?

[MEDIA=instagram]7nyE-SrJg5[/MEDIA]

Posting this here since it's not related to the old set. But what is this camera for? Seems like it would be dangerous if this were used on air. From other images (of morons acting silly) it doesn't look like a pro camera.

Dangerous how? They still use the weather center which is at that close end of the studio.

I agree with 24994J...what's dangerous about it? Since they don't get (and never really have) large crowds, it not used vey often.

This is the lobby, so..no this wouldn't work.

• Like 1

Dangerous how? They still use the weather center which is at that close end of the studio.

Dangerous in the fact that it is at ground level looking into the street. There were many many videos and images of people acting like assholes at that camera. Is it used in the studio or is this a "beauty cam".

It just records outside roll from outside the studios (I assume definitely edited and cut to carefully); I moved out of the way when I realized its purpose as I watched a newscast in front of the window, but they never cut outside with it when I was there. The other side screen is just the air feed.

• Like 2

It just records outside roll from outside the studios (I assume definitely edited and cut to carefully); I moved out of the way when I realized its purpose as I watched a newscast in front of the window, but they never cut outside with it when I was there. The other side screen is just the air feed.

Just for weather?

WBBM has added their '2' to the network news logo (unsure if it's present during non-news programming). Not featured is the signature box, though that might not mean a broader change is coming. Without it, the logo sure falls in line with the coastal flagships, but with the station's digit that doesn't match the others'.

20170728_173431.thumb.jpg.a52803e478d1ff7ebb302c1e335ebc69.jpg

WBBM has added their '2' to the network news logo (unsure if it's present during non-news programming). Not featured is the signature box, though that might not mean a broader change is coming. Without it, the logo sure falls in line with the coastal flagships, but with the station's digit that doesn't match the others'.

[ATTACH=full]4278[/ATTACH]

That looks good. I imagine it's not boxed because WBBM is only adding the two. The only network branding WJZ does is covering up the CBS Network logo with a full color version of theirs during special reports.

[MEDIA=imgur]a/dyybb[/MEDIA]

[ATTACH=full]4278[/ATTACH]

I noticed this on CBS This Morning the other day. I think it looks pretty good too. So do they do this on all network news shows, including the 'Evening News'?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...