Jump to content

Random WGN thread


ChiCubsFan

Recommended Posts

  • 2 months later...

So, the first TV listings of the new fall season are out, and there are a few notable changes on the WGN schedule. Despite the show wrapping production, I'm shocked that a rerun slate of Maury isn't included in the afternoon block. Instead, Lauren Lake's Paternity Court (yikes) slots in at 2pm. The biggest surprise, though, might come at 3pm, as Friends reruns return to weekday, daylight hours for the first time in forever. Personally, that programming decision feels like a placeholder move, but what do I know?

Edited by 24994J
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, 24994J said:

Despite the show wrapping production, I'm shocked that a rerun slate of Maury isn't included in the afternoon block. Instead, Lauren Lake's Paternity Court (yikes) slots in at 2pm. 

The Maury repeats are headed to WCIU at 11am, before his successor show Karamo comes on. 

 

All the NBC trash talkers will be on one place. 

Edited by CircleSeven
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, 24994J said:

So, the first TV listings of the new fall season are out, and there are a few notable changes on the WGN schedule. Despite the show wrapping production, I'm shocked that a rerun slate of Maury isn't included in the afternoon block. Instead, Lauren Lake's Paternity Court (yikes) slots in at 2pm. The biggest surprise, though, might come at 3pm, as Friends reruns return to weekday, daylight hours for the first time in forever. Personally, that programming decision feels like a placeholder move, but what do I know?

There hasn’t been a court show on WGN since Judge Jeanine Pirro which was taped at NBC tower years ago!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looked at WGN’s Thanksgiving schedule, and it appears they’re not running Bozo, Gar & Ray this year, instead replacing it with the two Bozo’s Circus 1960s and 1970s specials.

 

Meanwhile, the Chicago Thanksgiving Parade finally has a new, proper home after last year’s VPOD embarrassment: WCIU.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Georgie56 said:

Looked at WGN’s Thanksgiving schedule, and it appears they’re not running Bozo, Gar & Ray this year, instead replacing it with the two Bozo’s Circus 1960s and 1970s specials.

 

Don't quote me on it, but I believe I saw that Bozo, Gar & Ray is airing on Sunday. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By using TVNewsTalk you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.