Dr. Sapna Parikh Departing WABC

mountainave

This should probably be in the NY thread but anyway.. Most times these Doctors have jobs in hospitals or elsewhere with patients that come first. Maybe her schedule is to busy to stay with WABC?

Yes, already requested it be moved.

Most times these Doctors have jobs in hospitals or elsewhere with patients that come first. Maybe her schedule is to busy to stay with WABC?

Or she's moving to a different venue. Before joining WABC she was a reporter for Fox News and then WCBS.

Is Sapna Parikh gone from WABC Ch 7 where is she going to next?

WABC has already took her off their bio page. Ironically, her former employer, FOX5, still has her on their page :lol: : http://www.myfoxny.com/story/17450507/dr-sapna-parikh

And nobody knows where she is going next. If she stays in New York, my guess would be WNBC, or WPIX. The only reason why I mentioned WPIX was because there was a rumor that Dr. Steve's contract was not renewed, but he is still at the station, so I'm assuming that rumor was false. And...I don't watch WNBC that often, so pardon my ignorance, but does WNBC have a medical correspondent? Heck, she may even go national or to cable news.

WABC has already took her off their bio page. Ironically, her former employer, FOX5, still has her on their page :lol: : http://www.myfoxny.com/story/17450507/dr-sapna-parikh

And nobody knows where she is going next. If she stays in New York, my guess would be WNBC, or WPIX. The only reason why I mentioned WPIX was because there was a rumor that Dr. Steve's contract was not renewed, but he is still at the station, so I'm assuming that rumor was false. And...I don't watch WNBC that often, so pardon my ignorance, but does WNBC have a medical correspondent? Heck, she may even go national or to cable news.

My guess is maybe WNBC too Fox 5 has about 3 doctors so they got bases loaded Im so sick of Dr. Steve hope she comes back Dr Sapna Parikh is pretty cool

• 3 weeks later...

Archived