Looks like WGN is getting new graphics (and new cuts of Chicago's Very Own music?)

Spring Rubber

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I don't really care for is on the weekend talent bumps, they mention specifically that Jim Ramsey does weather and Dan Roan does sports. They don't seem to do that on the other ones that I've seen. Just a little weird. I love stations that do talent bumpers, I wish more stations would.

There's gotta be another issue here where they're commissioning different cuts than originally planned or something. We're now going on two full weeks of still using the old music. It would seem to me that they didn't like how the music sounded in teasers, and they want something a little more heavy-hitting. Again, that's just my speculation. If anybody has any official word, please feel free to chime in if you're allowed to.

I've never seen a city skyline being in a logo/time and temp bug before, and this is one of WGN's positive change!

Actually, this whole city skyline by the bug thing reminds me of WPIX's new graphics. The skyline only appears when the lower third is in use. Take a look (I figured I'd use this pic :lol: )

12989687.jpg?t=1403908440

• 4 weeks later...

Archived