6abc Fall Schedule Change

rear_flank

Alicia Vitarelli is too goofy for serious news

I agree. She was anchoring the noon yesterday and it was just awkward to watch.

Eva Pigrim did it today.

I wonder why David Henry stopped being used as an anchor? I think he used to do a pretty good job. They used to pair him with Michelle McCormack, back in the day. I think they did weekend mornings after Rick & Monica got moved to 5pm and Scott Palmer and Anita Brikman took over the mornings for a bit, so Rick and Monica did less "double duty" than they had been.

I agree. She was anchoring the noon yesterday and it was just awkward to watch.

Eva Pigrim did it today.

I wonder why David Henry stopped being used as an anchor? I think he used to do a pretty good job. They used to pair him with Michelle McCormack, back in the day. I think they did weekend mornings after Rick & Monica got moved to 5pm and Scott Palmer and Anita Brikman took over the mornings for a bit, so Rick and Monica did less "double duty" than they had been.

I would still see some of her teeth while she is talking about a news story dealing with death

Archived