Vote for your favorite NYC evening anchor team

NYNewsCoverage

I know there is a thread about "vote for your favorite weatherperson" already, but I noticed this other poll the other day about NYC's evening anchor teams. Check it out! http://www.poll-maker.com/results120602x0d3B46Cf-5#tab-2

In first place, as expected, is Sade and Bill over at WABC. However, although it's just a poll, Tamsen and John at WPIX are in second place! Could this be the turning point (at least in the evenings) at WPIX? And take a look, Alice and Dick over at WLNY are in 3rd place. And Maurice and Kristine over at WCBS have 0 votes. I mean, if ratings for the 5 and 11pm happen to go down (which, based on the last ratings period, WCBS' ratings have gone down, except for the 5pm), does anybody else see a situation in which Alice and Dick and Maurice and Kristine swap places?

So that's my take. Also, I do not plan on this turning into a "list" thread. So, I figured in this thread, we can analyze the votes (and kind of give our own opinions, while not making it a list).

Archived