"Local News Advisers"

MidwestTV

So I saw this post from KSHB tonight: https://www.facebook.com/kshbtv/photos/a.83423251189.94900.68122026189/10152196604261190/?type=1&theater

It would seem that Scripps has started some type of service that allows viewers to give input into local news content and gives them a "say" in what news their local station airs. It sounded interesting, and I'm really bored tonight, so I signed up for it.

The purpose of Local News Advisers is for our members to provide advice and feedback on local news stories, breaking news coverage, social media content, new product launches, advertising campaigns etc. .

I've always wanted to be a part of a focus group. If this is anything like a real one then I should have fun lol

Hopefully you will start by telling them not to use memes of their news anchor for marketing purposes lol....

Archived