WGN Debuting 4PM Newscast This Fall

24994J

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Sarah Jindra filling in for Erin on Thursday morning after doing the Evening News the rest of the week before that. I sure hope for her sake that this isn't a permanent arrangement and that they're constantly gonna have her swinging her shift 12 hours around the clock whenever Erin is off. I certainly wouldn't want to be swinging shifts around by 12 hours on a regular basis if I had the choice.

What was Sarah doing before September 8th when she wasn't filling in on the Morning News? Was she working for CLTV, or was she freelance? I guess if she was freelance, working these swing shifts in a full-time role would be better than nothing?

It would make more sense to find a new fill-in traffic reporter (perhaps a current general assignment reporter who could do this role when needed?) while allowing Sarah to stay exclusively on the Evening News.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Sarah Jindra filling in for Erin on Thursday morning after doing the Evening News the rest of the week before that. I sure hope for her sake that this isn't a permanent arrangement and that they're constantly gonna have her swinging her shift 12 hours around the clock whenever Erin is off. I certainly wouldn't want to be swinging shifts around by 12 hours on a regular basis if I had the choice.

What was Sarah doing before September 8th when she wasn't filling in on the Morning News? Was she working for CLTV, or was she freelance? I guess if she was freelance, working these swing shifts in a full-time role would be better than nothing?

It would make more sense to find a new fill-in traffic reporter (perhaps a current general assignment reporter who could do this role when needed?) while allowing Sarah to stay exclusively on the Evening News.

Archived